Ardent Studios’ Video Submission Contest
Edit: After reviewing the awesome videos that we’ve received so far, we’ve decided to extend the contest for another 6 weeks! Videos are now due on or before November 15th at 11:59 PM. Please see the other date/time changes in bold below.
Ardent Studios is very excited to announce our first ever video submission contest!!!! Enter the competition for your chance to win 2 whole days in our very brand new, completely fantastic and state-of-the-art (not to toot our own horn) Studio C!
Prize: Submit a video for the chance to be one of the first bands to record in Ardent’s newly renovated Studio C – with free studio time! Studio C is being completely remodeled, and now features a state-of-the-art Duality console from Solid State Logic.
Submission Guidelines: Submit a video of 60 seconds or less describing your band’s music and why Ardent and the newly renovated Studio C are the perfect place for you to record. We’ll narrow the entries down to the top 5 based on:
1) Music – How you sound! We want the best of the best to win this studio time, so prove it to us. Showcase what makes you special!
2) Desire and reason to record in the new Studio C – Tell us why you think you deserve to be one of the first people to record in the new Studio C. Tell us how much you want it, and why!
3) Creativity – Get goofy, get serious, get artsy fartsy.. anything goes (…almost anything…), but show us how creative you can be!
The Small Print: Here lie the gory details.
- Please upload your video (60 seconds or less) to YouTube, and then email the link to Booking Manager Daniel Russo at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should be “Studio C Video Submission Contest.”
- Entries must be submitted no later than November 15th, 2011 at 11:59 PM.
- Entries with profanity or any other potentially offensive remarks/symbols will be disqualified. Come on now, this is a family business!
- We’ll post the top 5 finalists to our website/facebook/twitter on November 31, 2011, at which point we will notify the finalists. At this stage, the public voting will begin.
- Public voting will end on December 15, 2011 and the winner will be contacted within 48 hours of the end of the voting period.
- The winning band will receive two 10-hour days of studio time in the new Studio C at Ardent Studios. An engineer will be provided as well. The session must take place by the end of March 2011, and must be used a full day at a time.